Age-Based Index Conservative (Beneficiary age 15-16)
The Age-Based Index Conservative Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Fidelity U.S. Bond Index Fund 28%
- State Street U.S. Government Money Market Fund 23%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 22%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF 14%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 7%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 3%
- Fidelity Total International Index Fund 2%
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF 1%
Looking for something specific?