(Beneficiary age 3-5)
The Age-Based Conservative Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 40%
- Fidelity U.S. Bond Index Fund 24%
- Fidelity Total International Index Fund 16%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 9%
- Vanguard Total International Bond ETF 5%
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF 4%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF 2%
Looking for something specific?