(Beneficiary age 15-16)
The Age-Based Moderate Investment Option invests in the following mix of equity, real estate, fixed income, and/or money market funds allocated based on the current age of the Beneficiary. The Age-Based Investment Options adjust over time so that as the Beneficiary nears college age each Age-Based Investment Option’s allocation between equity, real estate, fixed income, and money market funds becomes more conservative relative to the allocation in earlier years.
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 22%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF 13%
- Fidelity U.S. Bond Index Fund 10%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 10%
- PGIM Total Return Bond Fund 10%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 9%
- Fidelity Total International Index Fund 7%
- DFA World ex U.S. Government Fixed Income Portfolio 5%
- Dodge & Cox Stock Fund 5%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 5%
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF 2%
- Northern Small Cap Value SMA 1%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 1%
Looking for something specific?