The Balanced Static Investment Option invests in a combination of equity, fixed income, real estate, and money market investments in order to seek long-term growth with the potential to earn income. This portfolio has a target allocation of 34% domestic equity, 13% international equity, 3% real estate, and 50% fixed income.
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 14%
- Fidelity Total International Index Fund 13%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 11%
- Fidelity U.S. Bond Index Fund 10%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 10%
- PGIM Total Return Bond Fund 9%
- Dodge & Cox Stock Fund 8%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 8%
- DFA World ex U.S. Government Fixed Income Portfolio 6%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF 4%
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF 3%
- Northern Small Cap Value SMA 2%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 2%
Looking for something specific?