The Conservative Static Investment Option invests in a combination of fixed income, money market, and equity investments in order to seek income with the potential for low to moderate long-term growth. This portfolio has a target allocation of 71% fixed income, 9% money market, 14% domestic equity, 4% international equity, and 2% real estate.
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 25%
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF 11%
- Fidelity U.S. Bond Index Fund 10%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 10%
- PGIM Total Return Bond Fund 10%
- State Street U.S. Government Money Market Fund 9%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 6%
- DFA World ex U.S. Government Fixed Income Portfolio 5%
- Fidelity Total International Index Fund 4%
- Dodge & Cox Stock Fund 3%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 3%
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF 2%
- Northern Small Cap Value SMA 1%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 1%
Looking for something specific?