The Growth Static Investment Option invests in a combination of equity, fixed income and real estate investments in order to seek long-term growth with the potential to earn low to moderate income. This portfolio has a target allocation of 53% domestic equity, 22% international equity, 5% real estate, and 20% fixed income.
- Fidelity Total International Index Fund 22%
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF 21%
- Dodge & Cox Stock Fund 13%
- T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund 13%
- Fidelity U.S. Bond Index Fund 5%
- Vanguard Real Estate ETF 5%
- MetWest Total Return Bond Fund 4%
- PGIM Total Return Bond Fund 4%
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF 4%
- DFA World ex U.S. Government Fixed Income Portfolio 3%
- Northern Small Cap Value SMA 3%
- Vanguard Explorer Fund 3%
Looking for something specific?